After the launch of Amazfit Verge fat-free in India earlier this month, Huami Corporation is prepared to launch the Amazfit GTR smartwatch in India shortly on Flipkart. it’ll launch the 47mm version with chrome steel and aluminum casing with an animal skin strap and metal version with a fluoro rubber strap. It has a 1.39-inch AMOLED show with 326PPI component density, Corning pongid Glass three protection and five ATM water resistance.
The Amazfit GTR has support for twelve sports modes, like walking, running or swimming, to ascent and sport, GPS+GLONASS, BioTracker PPG for 24-hour uninterrupted correct pulse watching, inactive reminder, all-day health watching, sleep analysis and a lot of. it’s optimized for standby, bright-screen and sport modes, optimizing the ability consumption of the watch, giving up to twenty-four days of battery life with traditional use.
Amazfit GTR specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED show with Corning pongid Glass three protection, AF Coating
- Supports humanoid five.0 and on top of, iO S10.0 and on top of
- BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical sensing element,6-Axis measuring system, three Axial Geomagnetic sensing element, gas pressure sensing element, electrical phenomenon sensing element, close lightweight Brightness sensing element
- Bluetooth five.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: forty seven.2 x 47.2 x 10.75 mm; Weight: 36g (aluminum alloy), 48g (stainless steel), 40g (titanium metal)
- Water-resistant and dust-resistant (5ATM / fifty meters)
- 410mAh LiPo battery with up to 24-days battery life with traditional use, up to seventy-four days in basic watch mode
It is expected to launch in early Sep. we should always grasp a lot of details within the coming back days.